Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Know What Time It Is???

.....Baseball Time!!!

That's right, that time has come again! Right now they are still playing spring pre-season (spring training) games and we are all awaiting on the real season to kick off! Most everyone knows that we are from right outside of Atlanta, GA (literally growing up about 25 miles from the city), just as a good bit of you know Kevin isn't our avid sports fan... not in the least bit, but I am and I can't wait for the season to kick off! I LOVE THE BRAVES!!! One of these days I will even talk my husband into joining me for a game at Turner Field. The Braves kick off their Home Opener on April 8 against the Philadelphia Phillies. Wish we could be there for this game!

Now, what better way to kick off the season than showing one of the most (soon-to-be-when-he-understands...lol) Braves fans... My nephew, Gavin, who is already decked out in his Braves wear! I adore this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment