Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Like You a Lot

As Kevin spends another night sitting on CQ, I figured I would take this opportunity to update our blog… However, there have not been too many changes or updates lately! There will be many in the near future, as you all know we have many upcoming changes to look forward to! More to come!

Last Saturday Caitlin and Nicholas spent the morning out with me. We picked up a few Easter crafts at Michael’s and had breakfast at Krispe Kreme! Which, by the way, these two kids fell in LOVE with. I became the “cool” mom that day. I am pretty sure that was Nic’s first time going there. They were so excited to see the doughnuts actually being made. I enjoyed sitting there watching the two of them enjoy themselves. Of course, we remembered to take some home for Kevin and Breanna! 





Past that I spent the rest of the weekend cramming for my exam that was due midnight Monday. Talk about being exhausted!!! It has been quite some time since I have found myself that tired. I am serious when I say I am still trying to get past the weekend. I have come to the realization…wait for it… I am just not as young as I use to be! Lol. Do many of you even know how hard that was to admit? Haha.  In the end of my hard work and Kev’s all play weekend, I passed my course! Kevin and the kids spend the rest of the weekend playing video games and playing outside.

Oh, and I also added the center piece that we have had hanging up in a bag in the closet to our table! It definitely made the table look a lot better. (Not the basket on the table, the piece under it. We absolutely love the colors in it!)


While David was in town a little more than a week ago we headed to the Verizon store in order for him to check some things out. While we were there, I noticed Nicholas and Kevin playing on the display IPhone 4's they had sitting out. Of course, I could not resist the urge to take a picture. The two main men in my life just make my heart melt!!!

We were so blessed to be able to see David off and on over a four week period. He was in and out of El Paso helping a company out here that was short drivers. Seeing him was something that was much needed by each and every one of us! Thank you David for everything! We all miss you and can't wait to see you again! *** Happy Birthday this weekend***


About two weeks ago we had some friends over for dinner. It was nice to see everyone that showed. We threw some chicken on the grill and had a few sides to chose from. Kevin and Glenn started the grill outside in our backyard, needless to say, with the wind, they had to move the grill into the garage. What they neglected to do was take it through the yard and around the house... I will leave the rest to your imagination.... All the kids had a blast playing through the house and the backyard. Caitlin found herself spending the vast majority of her time sitting on the couch, holding Jada. Joe and Tasha's little girl is a few months old and as sweet as can be! Caitlin did amazing holding her! (Sorry for the blurry picture. I will post one that is more clear soon!)






Past all of this, there have not been any changes in things that we have going on in our lives. At least nothing worth updating at this point.
Although, I will share with you Nic's newest saying... Nicholas now likes to inform us that he likes us. Lol. Yes, he will look at me or Kev and say "Mommy/Daddy, I like you, I really do." It is truthfully one of the cutest things I have heard in such a long time! I asked him today if he still loves me. He told me "Yes, I love you mommy. But, I like you so much". How cute is he? Then, he followed that with a huge hug and kiss. Oh, how he makes my heart just melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment