Friday, January 7, 2011

Creative Kid

Breanna has fallen in love with modeling clay! This child is so creative with it. Though, I am beginning to think we may watch too much Cake Boss on TLC in this house! Haha. She sat in the living room while we were cleaning the house making so many cool things out of clay. Things that surprised Kevin and I! In the pictures I am including, you can see the plate that held her creations!  She is talented when it comes to Arts and Crafts! Needless to say.... She has come to the conclusion that she now wants to make her own modeling clay.... I found a recipe for it on the internet....now, just wish me luck that it works out when I let (help) her make it this weekend!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!


 This is Bre's Candle

 Flower

 Tree

 Caterpillar


No comments:

Post a Comment