Sunday, May 17, 2009

For You, Grandpa

Caitlin has had quite a few punishments for her shoplifting attempt. No matter what I say, it does not seem to get through to her. Yesterday, while talking to Terri, David made the suggestion that she writes "I will not steal" one hundred times. We all know how she hates to sit still and write anything! Caitlin has spent a good portion of today writing it. The first time she sat at the table and wrote it all in a rush which made it hard to read. I made her sit down and start the process all over again. She is so mad, but her writing is neater! What a way to spend a Sunday afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Biddle Family,
    I hope Caitlin learned her lesson that seating is not cool! Maybe she should see a child counsellor as she may not be dealing so well with Daddy's deployment. It's quite normal behavior for kids her age and a soldier parent. Just a thought. Keep me posted.
    Big hugs to you all,
    Love Rita Hansard

    ReplyDelete