Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ten Amazing Years

This month marks ten years that Kevin and I have been together. (In August we will celebrate our 7 year Wedding Anniversary). Ten years that have been full of lifes ups and downs that we have overcome as a couple. We have learned that at times things have to fall apart in order to come back together. With that being said, we feel incredibly blessed that we picked up the pieces and it all came back together with us! The past ten years have been with not much downtime, but some of the most amazing memories a couple and family could have. We have experienced and been through more than so many people. We have learned to cherish and value our time together because of the life we choose together. The Army life. In the years together we have been blessed with three amazing and beautiful children, even after the doctors saying we would never have children due to my medical problems. Getting them here was one of the hardest things we have been faced with, yet the most rewarding of them all. Something we would go through all over again in order to have these three monsters with us! We have had the opportunity to marry and to share that day with the people we hold close to heart. I will never forget being nervous before our wedding, yet forgetting the rest of the world except for him as soon as I stepped out. We have lived over six years with the Army playing such a large part in our lives, yet all the while, leaving us with more memories and wonderful expereinces! We have had the opportunity to live in Germany and tour France. We have so much to look back on and even more to look forward to.

Kevin and I came into each others lives when we needed someone, yet never expected to fall in love and be where we are now. Through the normal teenage relationship we had to grow together and depend on each other when we found out that we were having a baby. We have grown and changed so much over the years, all for the better.

I look back on these ten years and know that I would go through it all over again just to know I have Kevin in my life and here beside me every day for the rest of our lives. He is truly my rock, my bestfriend, and the most amazing husband I could ever ask for.

Thank you to everyone that has been such a part of our lives and shared so many wonderful memories. We look so forward to the years to come!

Thank you Kevin for everything you are and everything you continue to be. Thank you for being my best friend, the most amazing husband, the love of my life, a wonderful father and so much more! I love you so much. There is no way to ever put into words how thankful I am to have you in my life or what you mean to me!




No comments:

Post a Comment