Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Sneezing Baby Panda

Kev and I were bored around midnight and decided to watch funny videos on youtube.com from my cell phone. We came across one of a baby panda sneezing and ended up watching it numerous times. Once Kevin fell asleep, I found myself watching the video again, laughing. The kids saw it today and the three of them watched it over and over again, all full of giggles! Click on the link below to check it out for yourself! You can't help but to smile!

Check out this video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk&feature=youtube_gdata

Sent from Britt's iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I have seen that video before, too cute! Cute blog by the way, have a great day, God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love this video and it was one that brought laughter to my whole family. Hope you have a great day as well!

    ReplyDelete