Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Kevin, the kids, and I just wanted to take a moment to wish all the moms and moms-to-be a very Happy Mother's Day! We hope everyone has had a wonderful day! We all wish we could have been closer to home to share this day with you all! We love and miss you all!

Also, thank you so much for all the birthday wishes today. I cannot put into words how much they all mean to me! Kevin is on CQ today/tonight and will not be home until tomorrow. The kids helped him make me a surprise birthday cake yesterday in order for us to celebrate a day early. It was such a special day for me with the four that have my world! I could not ask for a better husband or kids! Today, the kids and I started to get a little restless, so we decided to head over to post and see Kevin for a short while. The kids had fun and we really enjoyed some time. As you know, for the past seven birthdays of mine (and Mother's Day), the army has managed to have Kevin in place of us! All other years, we were separated by deployments, field props, school, Germany (before the kids and I flew over), and now CQ.

Thank you again to everyone who made today even more special for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment