Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy 8th Anniversary

Eight years ago I married an amazing man, the love of my life, Kevin. What started out as two teenagers dating turned into an amazing kind of love that was never expected. At the age of 17 and 19, we had no idea what we truly and honestly wanted out of life nor were we sure what direction we were headed in. The first part of our marriage was spent with many obstacles to overcome and many issues to fight past, yet here we are today... happier than we have ever been. Through the good times and the bad times, we have overcome everything that life has thrown our way. I have been more than blessed in my life to have such a wonderful man to stand beside me. In many ways we hold each other together and in all ways we complete one another.

At this point in our lives, we are bringing one chapter to a close and allowing another one to open in the weeks ahead. I am very excited, yet anxious to see what lies ahead. I no longer have the fears of the unknown as I use to, because I know that we will get through whatever it is! I look forward to the many years that lie ahead of us knowing that I have such an amazing man to spend them with!

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life, Kevin!




1 comment:

  1. Awwww... Happy, Happy Anniversary Brittney & Kevin! Cups Up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete