Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Daddy's Boots


I
I LOVE these two pictures of Nicholas! I took them earlier this evening when he walked into the living room telling me "Look at Daddy's boots. I wear Daddy's boots". He had the biggest smile on his face. It is impossible not to fall in love with this little guy! (this was before his fall). He is getting so big on me and it is all happening at a speed that I am not ready to admit! Earlier he asked if he could go in the backyard. I told him not right now, not thinking that he would question me. He typically doesn't. Then he proceeded to prove me wrong when he said, "why mom?" What just happened there? Now he is asking me about my decisions. Of course I had to tell him it was lunch time then we had to head to my appointment. He didn't ask again until late this afternoon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment