Friday, July 2, 2010

The Plane Will Take Me....

"I'm going to the bus stop in front of here so the bus can take me to the airport. Then I am getting on a plane and telling them to take me to Georgia to my Mawmaw's house. I'm moving in with her..."

So, the above is a statement made from our very verbal and hardheaded seven year old, Caitlin. I was out at Wal-Mart today while Kevin and the kids were at home. I had to pick up a few things for our enchilada dinner tonight. When I got home I was able to quickly tell it had been a chaotic hour that I was gone. Kevin was running around dealing with the kids and the girls had their "I hate the world" looks, and Nicholas was just running all over the place terrorizing anyone that was in his path! As I have said many times before, our house in nonstop at almost all times! Yet, we would not have it any other way. Okay, let me backtrack on that one. There are times that we would do almost anything for a short time of peace and quiet! Haha. Anyhow, back to my original story. Kevin told Caitlin to do something and she refused to listen. He continued and explained to her that if she choose to not listen then she would end up getting a spanking. Well, I don't think she liked that comment from Kevin. She turned to him and said,"I'm going to the bus stop in front of here so the bus can take me to the airport. Then I am getting on a plane and telling them to take me to Georgia to my Mawmaw's house. I'm moving in with her." Wow! Our child is already using this one! Though, there is no surprise that it came from Caitlin before the other two!

Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment