Sunday, November 4, 2012

Stepping Down

After taking adequate time to think things through - the business and personal aspects of my life, I came to the conclusion it was time for me to step down from the position of Communications Liaison with Family Of a Vet, Inc after two years.

This decision was far from easy and one that I have not taken lightly, but was one that needed to be made for personal reasons. I hope everyone understands my choice in this matter and that no relationships are severed due to my decision. I will still remain as a volunteer as of now.

I am still working with Combat Veterans and their families and am possibly looking at other Non-Profit Organizations in the near future. As for now, I need to take the next couple of weeks and focus on my family, our home life, and most importantly my health. I do have an upcoming surgery and need to be able to go into this with an open and clear mind. Which, I am trying my best to make sure I have. Surgery will take place on Friday, November 9.

Thank you for the support I have received in my decision and to those that have made it a point to reassure me that this in no way will effect our friendships. Knowing this makes this decision a bit easier. The last thing I wanted was for relationships that been formed during my amazing journey with FOV to be severed and I pray all will be okay in that area of things.

Please feel free to contact me in regards to this or anything else at brbiddle@ymail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment