Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shop my Thirty-One Catalog Party

Shop my thirty-one catalog party starting February 24 and ending March 9. We have a huge assortment of bags, luggage, purses, items for organizing your life, stationary, and more! Our products are made with amazing stitching.

***MARCH SPECIAL***

As of March 1 (you can email me if you would like to order before - brbiddle@ymail.com) our monthly special is if you spend $31 on our products, then you can receive our fabulous Mini Utility Bin that is normally $22 for $8. That is a $22 savings! This is an offer that can't be missed!




Join my Facebook Event Page for updates and reminders, https://www.facebook.com/events/307195219333977/

To view and order thirty-one products, go to my webpage (http://www.mythirtyone.com/bbiddle/). Click on "place an order" at the top of the page in the pink link. On this page, you will see a box in the middle of the page with my Catalog Party info. Click on "shop now" to shop this party.


If you have any questions, please email me at brbiddle@ymail.com. 

This Mini Utility Bin comes in different colors and patterns
I will be hosting Catalog Parties from time to time, but you can order from my thirty-one website without there being a party going on! My site is always open!

No comments:

Post a Comment