Sunday, February 12, 2012

Check out my thirty-one page

A little over a week ago I decided to become a thirty-one Consultant and am now actively selling an assortment of organization tools, bags, purses, and so much more! As many of you know, due to some of my health issues and the battles that Kev faces, working full time is out of the question for me if it means working out of the house. This is where thirty-one became an excellent idea for us! The best part is that they are all great products and priced at a wonderful price and super easy to order!

February holds our special with if you order over $31 and receive 31% off any item ending them in "s". If this doesn't make sense, please email me at brbiddle@ymail.com. Amazing deal and one that should not be passed up!

You can view my personal site at http://www.mythirtyone.com/bbiddle/ and soon I will have my Facebook page up and running that will be updated with quite often with our specials and a ton of pictures!

Feel free to share my site, this blog, and my information with your families and friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment