Wednesday, May 23, 2012

OJ Incentive

Opportunity to Join Incentive
with
Thirty-One 


Thursday, May 31, 2012 marks the last day of our OJ Incentive! You still have a week to enroll with Thirty-One and thirty days after you enroll to earn you kit FREE!!! Yes, you read that right, FREE! With $1,000 in sales during the first 30 days of being a consultant your kit will be free. Earning your kit is SUPER EASY and a ton of FUN!!! Not to mention, you also receive commission on all orders!

To anyone that joins my team during the incentive period: I am also personally rewarding each new team member of mine that has over $1,000 in sales during their first thirty days with a Large Utility Tote of their choice and a Top-a-Tote (lid for the Large Utility Tote). This is a great opportunity for military wives, Caregiver wives, students, and stay at home moms!

Contact me today to join my team and to share this amazing opportunity with me!
www.mythirtyone.com/bbiddle
britts31gifts@gmail.com

Also, request to join my Facebook Group Page! On this page, I share all of our specials, giveaways, and much more!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/131080023681802/

May's Special - For every $31 spent, our All-In-One Totes are $5!!!! Perfect tote for anyone to carry and a perfect gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment