Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Five Years has Come & Almost Gone

Next week on March 21 we will be celebrating the 6th birthday of the most amazing little boy I know. A little man that stole a part of my heart that I never knew existed after the girls had already taken so much. This little man, born almost five weeks early completed me and completed our family of five. It's so hard to believe that give years have come and now almost gone since we welcomed Nic into our lives, our hearts, and our world.

Over the last five years I have watched him grow and change, I've held him close as he shed tears in pain after falling or becoming upset with his big sisters. I've laughed at his silly ways and goofy expressions and I've learned the true meaning of having a "mamas boy".

I never knew how much three kids could and would change my life and I never imagined I could love three little people as I do my three. Even though I had all quite a bit early in life, I thank God every single day for allowing me to welcome these three into our lives when he did. Had he not, I would never experienced all of this or been blessed with my own kids.

Time has passed more quickly than I wished for and my children are all so big and independent now. My heart swells with pride when I see them accomplish big and little things, just as it hurts and breaks when I see them upset and in years.

It's been an amazing ride this far and it leaves me absolutely excited, anxious and a bit nervous for the years to come with these three!

So, to this little man that stole the rest of my heart and changed each of our lives, we thank you and we all love you more than words! You bring so much laughter into each of our lives and we would not be complete without the silliness of you! We are all so excited to share your 6th birthday with you next week and can't wait for this next year to begin with you!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment