Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy 5th to Our Little Man

Click on photo to enlarge 

Last weekend we celebrated our not-so-little-man's fifth birthday... As I write this, I still feel as though I want to live in denial on him being five now! I mean, really, where in the world does the time go? Nicholas had such a good time at his party. We kept it small with people we are close to. We set up our table with his cake a a variety of finger foods for everyone to enjoy.


 Cake Time
Nic and Grandmama - She stayed laughing the whole time because of Nic
I love this photo... The most amazing woman in the world, my Grandmother with Nic




 Time to Open Gifts
From Aunt Jeanette and Great Grandma
From the Head Family
From Bre
Mrs. Nita reading the card to Nic from her and Mr. Don (ignore my messy office area in the back)
From Grandpa and Grannie
From Grandpa and Grannie
Shorts from Grandpa and Grannie
From Dad and Mom
From Grandpa and Grannie
From Grandpa and Grannie
From Mom and Dad
From Mom and Dad...His "Army" Boots
From Grandpa and Grannie
From Caitlin
From Caitlin
Sweet Riley



 Thank you to all that came and made sure that Nic enjoyed his day! He had a blast.














































No comments:

Post a Comment