Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mini Utility Bins Make Great Easter Baskets

 Can you believe that in just a few short days we will be approaching the middle of March? It seems unreal to me that we are already this far into 2012 and makes me realize the rest of the year will more than likely soar by as well. I am so ready for it to just slow its pace. I want to be able to keep our children small for a bit longer. Unfortunately, that is something that I have absolutely no control over and just have to take in the time that I do have!

With mid March approaching, it means that Easter is literally right around the corner. Thirty-One's March special makes the perfect Easter Basket! Not only do we hold a variety of patterns and colors in our Mini Utility Bins, but each one can be personally embroidered. The normal price of one of our Mini Utility Bins is $22, however this month after spending $31 you can purchase one for $8! A deal that shouldn't slip by.

These bins make PERFECT Easter Baskets and the best part, you can keep them to use for so many other things after Easter. They work perfect for kids toys, storage, supplies, and so much more! In order to receive one or more before Easter, order them this week! Take advantage of this offer.

You can shop at: http://www.mythirtyone.com/bbiddle/  - Until March 15 you can shop my catalog party (Britt's Thirty-One Party). After the 15th, you can still shop anytime you want. My site is available to shop on 24/7 even when I am not having parties!

Also, if you are on Facebook, come on over and join my Group page!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/131080023681802/
Submit a join request and I will be more than happy to approve you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment